Dragon Pharmaceutical Inc. (OTC BB: DRUG; TSX: DDD; BBSE: DRP) (“the Company”) is pleased to announce that August 12, 2005 has been set as the date for the annual stockholder meeting of the Company.
The annual meeting of Dragon stockholders will be held at Dragon’s corporate offices at Suite 1900, 1055 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, Canada at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time. Stockholders of Dragon of record as of the close of business on July 12, 2005 will be entitled to vote on the following 5 proposals at the meeting:
- elect five nominees as members of the Board of Directors to serve until their successors are elected and qualified;
- approve an amendment to our Certificate of Incorporation to eliminate Article VII which states a specified number of directors;
- approve an amendment to Article II, Section 1 of our Bylaws to allow the Board of Directors to set the number of directors at not less than one and not more than eleven directors;
- approve the adoption of the 2005 Stock Option Plan; and
- approve the adjournment of the annual meeting for any permitted reason, including, if necessary, to solicit additional proxies in the event that there are not sufficient votes at the time of the annual meeting to approve the proposals.
On or about July 14, 2005, the Company will send to these stockholders a copy of the definitive proxy statement in connection to the annual meeting.
Buy Dragon Pharma Steroids
278 total views, 3 today